Our Virgin Indian Hair is imported directly from southern Hindu temples located in Karnataka and Tirupati, India. To prevent tangling and matting; cuticles are aligned in the same direction. The weft is constructed with silk thread and couture stitching, which virtually eliminates shedding. The return hair or beards, are trimmed very short to ensure the wefts lay flat once installed; this technique also extends the life of the weft.
This is true virgin hair; it has never been chemically processed, steamed to enhance it's texture, or colored, not even with henna. Since this is virgin hair, you will notice slight color variations throughout the bundle. With the proper care and maintenance your hair will last for quite a long time.
Hair Care Instructions
- Take care of your hair as you would your own natural hair, and
remember that like your natural hair, your extensions can be easily
damaged with too much heat and/or product abuse.
- Use a Loop Brush or Wide Tooth Comb for brushing
- When removing knots or tangles start at the ends and work your way up.
Never pull on your Extensions.
- Gently tie or wrap your hair up in a silk/satin scarf while
- Never sleep on wet hair, ensure it's dry.
- Wash regularly with a salon quality shampoo and conditioner in cool
water. For best results, use a sulfate and paraben free shampoo.
- Keep your scalp moisturized, but avoid using excessive oil and silicone
- When drying your hair, never rub or scrub with a towel. Simply wrap
hair in a towel and squeeze out excess water, air dry when possible.
- Wait until hair is completely dry before combing or brushing.
- Please consult with a licensed Cosmetologist prior to coloring your
- Bundle Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Hair Lengths for Wavy & Curly: Measured when pulled straight